General discussions on roleplay related topics, as well as testing your own creations
- DM of Deities
- Posts: 3663
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 10:38 pm
- Location: Denmark, Kingdom of Adventures
And just for the record... I'm supposed to be a Neutral Good Halfling Fighter Thief
Yeah... I thought so myself
- Awestruck Listener
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:37 pm
I appear to be a Chaotic Good Halfling Bard...
...whatever that entails...
- Hardened Rookie
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:26 pm
I took the quiz and found out that I'm a lawful human paladin.
The funny thing is I like to play the paladin, but because I can heal myself.
I think therefor I am.
- #1 CameoWhore
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:15 pm
- Location: Locked in a trunk somewhere
Chaotic Good Elf Barbarian
- Petty Toddler
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:18 am
Neutral Good Half-Elf Bard
Oddly, not too far off.
- Green Apprentice
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:24 pm
Oddly, True Neutral Half Elf Bard. WAY off from what I imagined.
The difference between good and evil is only perception. That's why I choose an alignment of chaotic neutral, so I don't have to worry over such stupid things as morals.