[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Dragonboard • View topic - PSI begins to finish up!

PSI begins to finish up!

The Halloween Cameo Caper 2008, taking place in a ! Get out your shotgun!

Moderators: Hogan, Tinkerbell

PSI begins to finish up!

Postby fesworks » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:03 pm

fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby Hogan » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm

Yeaho! Finally! :D

... and this gave me the opportunity to update the on the Hub... somehow I hadn't added the last series of P.S.I. strips, but looking at it now I decided they had to be there for it to be complete... 8)

- Hogan
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby fesworks » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:23 am

I have a strip coming up with a panel that is basically a trace-over, of sorts, of a Magical Misfits panel... it was either that or just use the panel itself... It's also a flashback.... so it's a cameo... cheated in :P
fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby fesworks » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:31 pm

The next strip is now up

http://psiwebcomic.com/comics/313

included some magical misfits.....
fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby Wheels » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:54 pm

Wow very nice, Thanks Fess!
Wheels
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Postby fesworks » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:40 pm

fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby fesworks » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:13 pm

The next strip is up!

Was that Scale? Yes it is!

http://psiwebcomic.com/comics/314
fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby fesworks » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:48 am

fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby fesworks » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:00 pm

This strip is not really apart of the Cameo Caper, but is a "Side Strip" that is supposed to come after the previous strip. Adding this to the Cameo Caper, I suppose is up to you, but I'm not counting it as part of the story. Just a side joke:

http://psiwebcomic.com/comics/sides33
fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby fesworks » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Strip 315 now up!

Who are THESE people now???

http://psiwebcomic.com/comics/315

Also, there is at least one more strip in the total count now... mainly because this is actually part of the original 314 and 315.

A split may happen again, as I am trying a new style of comic page making, and I seem to be cramming more in my scripts... it's a learning process, for sure, but I'm liking the results!

Wheels, the colors of Whisper Song may be off... partly because I can't find a partly green and/or faded version of her, so I guessed her proper colors. She is actually 90% transparent, but there's nothing behind her to show it. Colors are also off because I color in CMYK and bright, glowy greens are impossible.
fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby Wheels » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 am

Did I send you the color model of Whisper Song? I thought I did. If not let me know. I do her based on the model and then apply the transparency. I think your pretty close to perfect on her colors. besides no one but you or me would notice.
Wheels
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Postby fesworks » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:22 pm

fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby Wheels » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:23 am

Wheels
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Postby Hogan » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Ah, its funny to see the wackyness of the 2008 Caper again... after the set has closed and the cleaning has been done :)

Hub should be up to date now.
Hogan
DM of Deities

Re: PSI begins to finish up!

Postby fesworks » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:16 am

Shortly after Updating... in July 2009, I lost EVERYTHING... asside from a print out of the script I luckily made.

Anyway, I an NOW updating once again. The scripts to finish the Cameo Caper will be updating as STRIPS M-W-F (instead of weekly, as pages).

Notable cameos:
Steve, Bobby, Chaos, Whisper Song, Scale, and Jenny Everywhere, in addition to the PSI Crew.

Goals for the next few weeks:
(1) Jenny will reunite with the PSI crew and meet Scale for the first time.
(2) Explanation of Zombies will be... uh... explained (at least for PSI).
(3) Reapers of PSI will be explained.
(4) Whisper Song goes back home.

The Cameo Caper will officially end, two strips after Whisper Song actually leaves PSI. Finishing with Hogan chasing Fesworks.
fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby fesworks » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:48 am

Ok, Here are some updates since I started again. Featuring Chaos, Steve, Bobby, Whisper Song, and Jenny Everywhere, and soon Scale again too)

http://psiwebcomic.com/comics/316 (actually from July, but not mentioned here yet)

http://psiwebcomic.com/comics/317
http://psiwebcomic.com/comics/318
http://psiwebcomic.com/comics/319
http://psiwebcomic.com/comics/320
http://psiwebcomic.com/comics/321

I'm updating on a M-W-F schedule. There are several strips to go (because I'm not doing pages, which would take longer). If I ever pick up pace, I'll try for extra updates.
fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby fesworks » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:13 pm

http://psiwebcomic.com/comics/322
http://psiwebcomic.com/comics/323
http://psiwebcomic.com/comics/324

with the latest one being a return of Scale (sorta... since the Hiatus anyway)

.. again, sorry for the single panels. Again, these were all originally Pages, stripped down.
fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby fesworks » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:36 am

http://psiwebcomic.com/comics/325

I hope i didn't make Scale too fangirl-ish... but Jenny is one of the very few people that are like her... plus she did help in The Crossover Wars, PLUS did not get a chance to meet her yet...

There is a "side strip" coming this Friday that relates to this strip as well... its a continuation of the previous side strip, which was posted earlier.... these side strips ultimately lead into the strip where Hogan appears to help finish the Cameo Caper for 2008 in PSI.
fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby Hogan » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:45 pm

So, would you like to consider that side-strip a part of the Caper or not a part of? Just asking for Hubbing-reasons... :wink:
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby fesworks » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:09 pm

fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Next

Return to Halloween Cameo Caper 2008