[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Dragonboard • View topic - Who's Who in the Wars?

Who's Who in the Wars?

This is the shared forum for all the comic and events of the 2007 webcomic event of the .

Re: Who's Who in the Wars?

Postby Hogan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Added the , though its basically a compilation of characters from the other Hub's, but DO tell me who needs to be added and/or removed!

Actually, I could as alwasy need helping hands in going through the various Who's Who's and come up with addings, mugshots and describtions... ;)

... and (Chibi)VOR has been added to the Who's Who of the Forum Wars... though I might move him to the Who's Who for the Evil Overlords when I get that far, he (like ChroniclerC) did more of an appearance and impact there...
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby ChroniclerC » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Oh, by the way, the parenthetical notes in the names were to differentiate the character names from the player names - Dark Killerfish being a character of KillerFish and ChibiVOR being a character of VOR.

Also, let's see if I can't identify the main forum affiliations of people.

Ajac -Forumite (Bunny)
Amon Star - Forumite (Bunny)
Ankhareon - Forumite (Bunny), Artist (KeenFans)
Author-Man - Forumite (Bunny)
B.T. Isaac - Forumite (Bunny)
JStone - Forumite (Bunny)
Dark Killerfish - Forumite (Bunny), Artist (KeenFans)
Loweko - Forumite (Boardie)
Manaknight - Forumite (Boardie?)
Sir Tasnica - Forumite (Wotcher)
Stardrake - Forumite (Boardie)
Squato/Squata - Forumite (Bunny, Wotcher)
ChibiVOR - Forumite (Bunny), Evil Overlords ally

If I messed up or missed an additional affiliation, please correct me.
ChroniclerC
Young and Foolish
Young and Foolish

Postby Amon Star » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:14 am

Amon Star
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Postby DatabaseError » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:36 am

Anyway... Here's a horrible drawing of the Admiral, er, Fleet Admiral Jstone.

I can give a bit of a bio as well: He started off as a well-equipped mercenary, having some Vietnam war era US military equipment, some slightly newer export-model Russian equipment, and a lot of commercially available armaments. After the disappearance of Descenterace, a boardie (?) who was the only real line of orbital defense for Mayhem at that time, and following my major a$$pull of a few spaceships (sorry for being such a stupid newb back then,) Jstone became the liaison to the Terran Defense Fleet. Due to his prominence as a bunny dealing with the space forces - really because of a lot of OOC whining by me - he was given the rank of Fleet Admiral within the (at that time) mostly non-existent EGSDF Space Navy, but used that rank as the combined-forces commander for the space theatre.

As you can see, you'll probably have a hard time separating me and the character at that point in time. He hadn't really diverged that much from me at that time, and his major in-character power trip was an extension of my (minor) out-of-character power trip stemming from being a named character in the comic.

One last thing. I don't know if any of this is relevant, but there's been a bit of weirdness with the name recently. He started off as pretty much a direct self-insert, and so had the same name as me, but around the time of the ChibiTimeWar he had become sufficiently separate from me to be a character in his own right. When I left Mayhem in early 2009 and later returned, I gave a minor retcon of his name: He is now James Redstone, arriving at the "Jstone" name through a different contraction than the one I used. His hair and eye colors have changed as well, but he is from Mayhem. That kind of thing happens. As I said, don't know if that retcon really matters, but I wanted to get it out there in case it does. I don't think he's referred to by full name anywhere in the comic, so it's probably a moot point.
Attachments
terribleAdmiralDrawing.png
Gah! The bad art burns!
terribleAdmiralDrawing.png (65.89 KiB) Viewed 6973 times
Previously known as Jstone.
--
. A reformatted version of Jorlem's original Forum Wars guide.
DatabaseError
Young and Foolish
Young and Foolish

Postby Hogan » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:49 pm

... and with the adding of the , the who set should now be complete! :D

... now, to make them complete with regard to cast, mugshots and descriptions, thats a whole other story and one I hope people will be helping me with along the way... :)

DBE and Amon Star, thanks for you descriptions of your characters. I've added as much as I deemed necessary in order to allow people an idea of what they are before reading the plotling, hopefully nothing too spoilerish, but I would approve of any feedback on that part as their entries most likely will form the norm for future entries...

And DBE... your "horrible drawing" is lightyears ahead of what I am able to do artwise! :o
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Previous

Return to Crossover Wars