[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Dragonboard • View topic - Crossover Wars in "Wikis"

Crossover Wars in "Wikis"

This is the shared forum for all the comic and events of the 2007 webcomic event of the .

Crossover Wars in "Wikis"

Postby Hogan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:43 pm

Much to my surprise, I found out some time ago, that there has actually been someone who has made Wiki-articles about the Wars and certain parts of it!

While there's no articles in Wikipedia (and one can wonder for how long any would survive...), but in there are articles on the , as well as the .

Furthermore, the has an entry for

In the Wiki, there is also an entry dedicated to the as a whole and all the sub-storylines mentioned in the Hub. Its actually the Wiki that covers .

I also remember some entries being in the EGS-Mayhem specific Wiki, I'll get them added when I have them dug out again.

It's also been brought ot my attention that has an entry for the ... just all empty.

The reason for posting this here, is the fact that the various entries are pretty bare and could use som expansion and/or modifications, so if anyone wants to fiddle with them, here they are for your leisure! 8)
... and, if anyone would like to have some information confirmed before adding it, there should be enough people around in these parts to give a proper answer to them :wink:
Last edited by Hogan on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Re: Crossover Wars in "Wikis"

Postby AggieJanicot » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:18 pm

Tennessee Vampires, Werewolves and Witches: http://americangothicdaily.com
Post-Apocalyptic Dystopian Vampires: http://squareonecomics.com
AggieJanicot
Hogan's Hamster
Hogan's Hamster

Postby fesworks » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:05 pm

fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby KAMics » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:20 am

- Comic
- Comic Mirror
- Who's Who
- Fanart
- My work in print
KAMics
#1 CameoWhore
#1 CameoWhore

Postby Squato » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:22 pm

I am what I am.
I am a man of many colours.

Squato
Squire in Training
Squire in Training

Postby Hogan » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:05 pm

Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby Hogan » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby KAMics » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Okay, I've written up a brief description of the for .

It's not very good, but it's a start. So feel free to add to/subtract from/completely rewrite the article if need be.

Just be aware that TV Tropes is about Tropes that can be found in various works so be sure to provide links & examples to the entry.
- Comic
- Comic Mirror
- Who's Who
- Fanart
- My work in print
KAMics
#1 CameoWhore
#1 CameoWhore

Postby Amon Star » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Last edited by Amon Star on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amon Star
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Postby KAMics » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:58 pm

- Comic
- Comic Mirror
- Who's Who
- Fanart
- My work in print
KAMics
#1 CameoWhore
#1 CameoWhore

Postby Hogan » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Actually I think KAM was pretty close... or I didn't get the full meaning of the Scrappy` :?

But, we have to face it... the Squirrel Wars were originally a storyline intended to play fun on the fact that so many webcomics involved Squirrels one way or another, and hence the idea of the interwebcomical Squirrel Mob Alliance was born :D

It wasn't intended to hook directly into the mainstream Wars, except for its part with the Original Bracer... not in the original set of plans that is. However, due to a lot of unlucky circumstances, the storyline stalled... but due to the fact that it WAS already involved, it had to be carried through, and hence what become the result... which was, not to forget, a heroic effort from a lot of different artists, picking up the pieces and gluing the together :)

If anything I think the Squirrel Wars should be filed under Arnheim... One Bridge Too Far... One Storyline Too Much :wink:

... but I don't even know if thats a trope? :P
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby Amon Star » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Amon Star
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Postby KAMics » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:34 pm

- Comic
- Comic Mirror
- Who's Who
- Fanart
- My work in print
KAMics
#1 CameoWhore
#1 CameoWhore

Postby KAMics » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Oh, you don't actually need to make an account at TV Tropes. I only created an account there because I found myself making so many edits that I decided it would be easier just to be known there.
- Comic
- Comic Mirror
- Who's Who
- Fanart
- My work in print
KAMics
#1 CameoWhore
#1 CameoWhore

Postby Hogan » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby Amon Star » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:21 pm

Amon Star
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Postby KAMics » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:24 pm

- Comic
- Comic Mirror
- Who's Who
- Fanart
- My work in print
KAMics
#1 CameoWhore
#1 CameoWhore

Postby Hogan » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Okay, I GOT to hand it to the one who added the quotes to the thrope-page... it SO made my day! :mrgreen:
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby Knight-Errant » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:56 am

I always wondered, was it anyone here who added the tvtropes blurb about Catnap's comic being Nightmare fuel?
[ | ]
Knight-Errant
Squire in Training
Squire in Training

Postby Keybounce » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:35 am

"So my Mom left me a huge heap of molding, rotten, decaying, puss-dripping zombies ... How cool is that?"

"So what is your advice to me?"
"Stop doing stupid crap."
Keybounce
Squire in Training
Squire in Training

Next

Return to Crossover Wars