[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Dragonboard • View topic - What do you like about TMA?

What do you like about TMA?

A tale of MegaMan, Head-of-the-Author, and Roll, Author, Light, and Real-Author (also known as littlebeast), and Amanda, and 8-Bit Author... Gah! !

Moderator: littlebeast

What do you like about TMA?

Postby littlebeast » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:39 am

Yeah, that thread got me thinking and wondering and whatnot, so, just as a general query to my readers...

What is your favorite thing about TMA/Why do you read TMA/What do you like about TMA/Etc?

I have currently have 1 ninja point here.
Current status: Nincada.
littlebeast
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Re: What do you like about TMA?

Postby ghostrunner » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:00 am

the randomness :D
may all your hauntings be full apparition- jim
ghostrunner
Squire in Training
Squire in Training

Postby Amon Star » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:38 am

The jokes, the Banter between the characters, breaking the Fourth Wall. And my Cameo! :D
Amon Star
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Postby littlebeast » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:22 am

I am not yet satisfied. Keybounce! FF7! what about you.

littlebeast
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Postby Hogan » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:41 pm

What I come around for? Randomness, chaos, wall-breaking and far-reaching "plots" :D

That and the fact that unlike so many other sprite-webcomics, this one is rich on unique and excellent characters and graphics!
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby Keybounce » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:26 am

What do I like? Hmm...

I found you during the crossover wars. The first time through, I did not realize that there were _THREE_ different plotlines going at the same time. I did not realize that two of them were before and after a time-travel reversal of the same point.

In general?

Your comic took a lot of getting used to. Trying to learn what color goes with what person. Learning the upstairs/downstairs difference. Seeing the upstairs author downstairs in the wars.

What I like: The 4th wall isn't an edge of the story, nor is it there to be broken. You've got a 5th wall, and the 4th wall is just part of the story.

That's the best I can say for now. Will give it some more thought later.
"So my Mom left me a huge heap of molding, rotten, decaying, puss-dripping zombies ... How cool is that?"

"So what is your advice to me?"
"Stop doing stupid crap."
Keybounce
Squire in Training
Squire in Training

Postby littlebeast » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:03 am

littlebeast
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Postby Hogan » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Avatar is Hogan cameoing in by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby Keybounce » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:32 pm

"So my Mom left me a huge heap of molding, rotten, decaying, puss-dripping zombies ... How cool is that?"

"So what is your advice to me?"
"Stop doing stupid crap."
Keybounce
Squire in Training
Squire in Training

Postby littlebeast » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:53 am

littlebeast
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Postby Amon Star » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Amon Star
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Postby FF7Kotrt » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:23 pm

FF7Kotrt
Petty Toddler
Petty Toddler

Postby littlebeast » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:10 pm

littlebeast
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Postby FF7Kotrt » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Well, at least I know you're not dead. Internet and all.

Sad that the comic is done for most purposes, but hey that's how life goes.

Good luck in the future, and if you ever start another comic or such, be sure to let me know :P
FF7Kotrt
Petty Toddler
Petty Toddler

Return to Too Many Authors